Giving Back to Our Community
Some of the local organizations and events we participate in regularly include:
- Gobble Wobble 5k: Since 2010, the Gobble Wobble 5k has been a Thanksgiving Day tradition for Littleton residents. This 5k run is great for racers of all ages and abilities. Join the Blue Sage Dental team, the Gobble Wobble mascot, Speedy the Turkey, and your friends and neighbors for a fun, new holiday tradition. Proceeds of the Wobble Gobble go to great charitable organizations such as the 2018 charity, AeroAngel. This program provides free plane rides for patients who need to travel for medical care.
- Family Fright Night & Haunted Trails: We proudly provide support for this great holiday activity for families in the Littleton community.
- Top Sponsor for Bradford Schools: We have been the top sponsor for Bradford Schools since 2016. We have donated over $75,000 to Bradford primary and middle school, Shaffer elementary, and Chatfield High School.
- Give Kids a Smile: We have also made donations to organizations such as Give Kids a Smile.
- Athletic Teams: We sponsor several local sports teams to support young people in leading healthy lives and staying fit.
- Colorado Dental Association Foundation: Former chair and current board member. Giving back to the community by raising and donating money to increase access to dental care
- MDDS Board Member: Organize Rocky Mountain Dental Convention, one of the largest dental conventions in the country