We may not be getting any younger, but people these days are still (slightly) less willing to undergo invasive surgical procedures to regain a more youthful appearance. Instead, non-surgical, minimally-invasive cosmetic treatments are on the rise — and we think cosmetic dentistry offers the kind of aesthetic enhancements that fit the natural Colorado vibe perfectly. You can benefit from a subtle, beautiful smile transformation with one or more treatments from Dr. Kutis, your cosmetic dentist in Littleton!
Significant Advantages of Cosmetic Dentistry
Maybe you’ve thought of cosmetic dentistry as something reserved for Hollywood smiles. But these days, that’s just not true. In fact, we believe just about anybody can benefit from dental improvements.
Cosmetic dentistry offers a number of benefits. First of all, there’s your smile confidence to consider. When you feel great about the way your teeth look, you’re more likely to show them off — and research suggests that smiling positively affects your mood, your confidence level, and even the way others perceive you.
At Blue Sage Dental, we have also noticed another significant benefit of cosmetic dentistry. When people choose to improve the appearance of their smiles, they’re more likely to practice better dental hygiene. It makes sense — you’ll take better care of an investment you’re proud of. A dazzling smile and healthier teeth and gums? That’s a big payoff.
As cosmetic dentistry grows in popularity, it is also now more affordable than ever before. Dr. Kutis offers the following services in cosmetic dentistry. Which one will your teeth benefit from most?
- Porcelain veneers: Thin shells of sturdy porcelain that cover up any number of imperfections. Chipped, cracked, stained, misshapen, or misaligned teeth are all improved with dental veneers.
- Metal-free restorations: Dental crowns and fillings don’t have to mar the appearance of your smile. A ceramic restoration is a sturdy solution that blends beautifully with your surrounding tooth enamel.
- Direct bonding: A more affordable alternative to porcelain veneers is direct bonding, which uses a tooth-colored composite resin to reshape damaged tooth enamel. Direct bonding is painless and completed in just one visit to your dentist’s office.
- Teeth whitening: Nothing offers better results than professional teeth whitening. In-office whitening is completed in just one appointment, and results can last for years with proper care and occasional touch-up treatments.
- Crown lengthening: When a dental crown isn’t the best option for adding more structure to your teeth, we can fix the problem by simply removing a bit of gum tissue. Using the soft-tissue laser, Dr. Kutis reshapes the gum line to reveal more tooth enamel.
Let’s Discuss How Cosmetic Dentistry Can Help Your Smile!
Dr. Kutis and the team at Blue Sage Dental want to help you show off your most beautiful smile. From minor improvements to big-time smile overhauls, we can do it all with the latest technology and expert care. Contact our office and schedule an appointment to discuss what’s possible with your teeth today.