Smile Makeovers – Littleton, CO
Make Your Smile Goals a Reality
Do you wish you had a white, straight, flawless smile that rivaled the stars? Thanks to innovative, safe, and effective cosmetic dentistry treatments, you can! Whether you are struggling with minor chips, permanent discoloration, misalignment issues, or something in between, a smile makeover in Littleton can seamlessly make your smile goals a reality (while keeping your oral health in pristine condition too). To learn more, keep reading or contact us!
Why Choose Blue Sage Dental for Smile Makeovers?
- Personalized Treatment Plans for Each Patient
- Enhancing Digital Imaging for Optimal Results
- Custom-Made Restorations That Look Natural
How Does a Smile Makeover Work?
A smile makeover is a term that refers to a customized treatment plan designed to bring the smile you’ve always wanted to life. The first step in this process is to schedule an initial consultation with our cosmetic dentist in Littleton, Dr. Susan Kutis. Depending on your unique dental needs and smile goals, she will recommend one or more of the following treatments:
- Metal-free restorations
- Cosmetic bonding
- Teeth whitening
- Crown lengthening
The best part is that our team can create a diagnostic wax-up so that you can evaluate the results and provide your feedback beforehand!
The Benefits of Getting a Smile Makeover
Addressing the size, shape, and shade of your teeth can dramatically transform your self-confidence. However, getting a smile makeover comes with non-cosmetic benefits as well, such as:
- Improved function – Cosmetic treatments, like metal-free restorations, can improve the look and function of your smile.
- Reduced risk of future oral health problems – Crooked and spaced-out teeth can certainly take a toll on the appearance of your smile, but they can also increase your risk of tooth decay and gum disease. Addressing dental flaws like these with veneers or cosmetic bonding can provide you with a healthy, happy smile.
- Safe procedures and long-lasting results – Advancements in the field of dentistry make procedures safer and more effective than ever before. Plus, certain treatments, like veneers, can last 10+ years with proper care.
- Streamlined treatment – Instead of having to get multiple treatments back-to-back, which can take years to complete, a smile makeover allows you to address a variety of dental flaws in one go.
- Increased personal and professional success – Numerous studies have shown that the confidence boost that comes with cosmetic dentistry can positively affect your personal and professional life.
Understanding the Cost of a Smile Makeover
Since every smile makeover is completely customized to each patient, there is no one-size-fits-all answer when it comes to price. That’s why scheduling an initial consultation is so important! Toward the end of your visit, we will provide you with an estimated price upfront. From there, we will share the different financial options available, like our periodic special offers. That way, you can get the quality treatment you deserve at a price you can afford.