Beautiful Invisalign in Ken Caryl
Want straighter teeth but don’t want to wear metal braces? It is never too late to improve the appearance of crowded, gapped, or otherwise misaligned teeth. If you are unhappy with the alignment of your bite, you can straighten your teeth without metal braces. Invisalign is a clear aligner system that adults and teens alike can choose to gain confident, healthy smiles! Keep reading to learn more about how Invisalign in Ken Caryl works, and whether or not it might be a good solution for your smile.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that uses clear plastic aligners to gradually reposition crooked teeth over the course of 1 to 2 years. It’s an alternative to metal braces that many people are eligible candidates for. In fact, over 4 million patients worldwide have used Invisalign to improve the alignment of their teeth.
How Does Invisalign Work?
The Invisalign treatment is made up of a series of customized aligners that fit tightly around the teeth. Each one is designed to place pressure on a different area of the bite throughout the treatment. You should wear each set for 1 to 2 weeks, depending on our recommendation. Have them inserted for at least 20 to 22 hours each day to avoid any delays in treatment. We will schedule a checkup approximately every 6 weeks to ensure that everything is proceeding along as expected.
Many people who could benefit from conventional braces are indeed eligible for orthodontic treatment with Invisalign. The most complex orthodontic cases usually require treatment with conventional braces. The only way to find out for sure which method is best for your smile is to schedule a consultation with your cosmetic dentist in Ken Caryl. Invisalign is usually a viable option for patients who are dealing with the following issues:
- Crowded teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Cross bite
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
- Invisalign is practically invisible when worn.
- You do not have to modify your diet to avoid breaking off a bracket or wire since you remove the aligners before eating.
- Because the trays are removable, there are no barriers when it’s time to brush and floss.
- Fewer visits to the dentist are required throughout the treatment compared to conventional braces, which saves you time and sick leave or vacation days.
- Smooth plastic aligners are more comfortable than fixed metal brackets and wires.
- At the end of the treatment, you can enjoy straighter teeth and a well-aligned, beautiful smile.
Contact Us Today!
If you are interested in learning more about Invisalign, including whether or not this treatment may be right for you, we invite you to get in touch with our office. During a consultation, Dr. Kutis will evaluate your dentition and discuss your smile goals with you. If Invisalign is a viable option for your smile, you can look forward to getting started right away! Go ahead and contact your dentist in Ken Caryl today.