Your smile is one of your most important assets, and you want to make sure it looks fantastic. But if there is a chip here or a crack there that’s getting in the way of your most confident grin, you may be reluctant to flash it — and that’s what it is time to visit a cosmetic dentist in Ken Caryl.
Where can you turn to for superior care? Dr. Susan Kutis is an award-winning dentist who has taken hours upon hours of continuing education to serve her patients with excellence in cosmetic dentistry services. Keep reading to learn about all the treatments available to you, and which ones may serve you best.
Your Options in Cosmetic Dentistry
From minor tweaks that have a major impact to significant smile overhauls, you have a number of options when it comes to improving the appearance of your teeth.
- Porcelain veneers are thin restorations that are affixed to the front surface of the teeth that show when you smile. Here, veneers enhance their size, shape, color, and overall appearance.
- Metal-free restorations blend cosmetic and restorative dentistry. For damaged or flawed teeth in the front of the smile, a porcelain/ceramic crown, bridge, inlay, or onlay can come to the rescue.
- Cosmetic bonding is a non-invasive and highly affordable way to improve chipped or damaged teeth.
- Teeth whitening lifts stains and reveals your most youthful smile. In-office and at-home treatments are available.
- Crown lengthening removes excess gum tissue to reveal more white tooth enamel, which may be necessary for cosmetic reasons or before restorative dentistry can be performed.
Smile Designing Gives You a Test-Run
It can be difficult to visualize just what your treatment will look like when all is said and done, which may leave some patients reluctant to even begin. Smile designing helps — it’s a way to see exactly what your results will look like beforehand.
Working closely with the dental laboratory, your dentist creates a wax-up model of your teeth to work with. Then, a matrix from this model can be transferred to your actual teeth, allowing you to make any minor adjustments that you would like. The most important thing is that you love your results, and smile designing helps so much!
If you are interested in improving the appearance of your smile, you owe it to yourself to find out more about what cosmetic dentistry can do for you. There’s a cosmetic dentist near Littleton that can’t wait to help!
Meet Your Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Susan Kutis is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and is passionate about revealing her patients’ most beautiful smiles. To learn more about your options in cosmetic dentistry or to schedule an appointment with your dentist in Ken Caryl, please do not hesitate to contact the office by calling 303-279-6929.